Opening hours - October
The library is open in a limited mode for registered users and only for necessary returns and borrows of pre-ordered books. Non-registered students MU can register here (Agreemenst on MU Library services).
|Monday – Tuesday||9.00 a.m. – 15.00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m.|
|Thursday – Friday||9.00 a.m. – 15.00 p.m.|
Entrance to the library collection point:
According to the instructions at the reception of the Faculty of law or on Facebook – Knihovna PrF MU.
- While you are at the collection point it is necessary to cover your nose and mouth with a facemask or scarf and stand 2 metres apart from others.
- Everyone is required to use disinfection before entering the collection point.
Ordering and borrowing publications:
- An order needs to be sent at least a day early using the catalogue after registering here: Login - https://katalog.muni.cz/#
- Ordering of books will be available from 13. 10. 2020.
- Searching and personal ordering of titles in the library will not be possible.
- Only absentee loans (status of a unit: weekly, monthly, monthly stock) can be ordered or borrowed. After picking, click on „Recal This” and confirm.
- Always wait for an infromation e-mail about your order (no books will be available before this). The book is at this moment on your account.
- Available orders can be picked up in person with a valid certificate or based on verified power of an attorney in the following 7 calendar days. If you want to cancel your order here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of orders remain the same (students 30, external users 10).
Fines for delays:
- Fines can be paid at the library, best with the exact amount.
- Fine from the day 12. 10. 2020, will be deducted.
- If fines on your account are more than 100,- Czech crowns, services of the library will not be available (including your already ordered books) until the fine is paid.
What services will not be available:
- Entrance into the inner spaces of the library, including the study rooms.
- Independent book search.
- Printing, scanning, copying and the usage of computers
- Registration of new users.