- publications borrowed for period of 30 days (with possibility of extension up to 90 days if the publication is not yet reserved)
- publications which are marked as “short-term” or in Czech “krátkodobá” can be borrowed only for period of 7 days (with possibility of extension up to 30 days if the publication is not yet reserved)
- documents bought from grants and financial resources of individual departments of faculty that are intended for academics
- these documents are borrowed for unspecified period
- publications which are intended for study at the premises of library
- mainly journals, collections of law, daily documents from book depository
Daily borrow +
- publications from daily borrow fund that can be after specified hour absently borrowed to intern users for period when library is closed (night or weekend)
- these are mainly textbooks, commentaries, practical legal handbooks
- such publications must be returned by specified hour of another work day
- which are intended for study at the premises of library
In the program you will find scanned full texts of the most requested publications from the funds of the MU libraries.
E-loans is used only for reading the documents. Link for full texts can be found in the MU catalogue https://katalog.muni.cz/.
Specific terms of loan services for individual categories of users are stated by Library Rules of Masaryk University.